Liberty Steel Industries (LSI) specializes in providing quality state-of-the-art stamping, slitting and assembly services to its customers. LSI depends on its employees to take ownership of processes and to maintain the highest standards for quality.
In order to fulfill our mission, LSI looks for talented, driven, and safety minded individuals to join our professional team. As part of the LSI team you can expect:
- A safe work environment
- Opportunities for success and long term employment
- A meaningful employment relationship with supervisors, management, and human resources
- A commitment to providing equal opportunity and a strong focus on a drug free, smoke free and harassment free workplace furthers our goal of providing world-class quality products to our customers.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please fill out and submit the forms below.
Click here to view, fill out or download our employment application!
Click here to view or download our EEO application!
Please submit Resumes and/or completed Job Applications to:
LIBERTY STEEL INDUSTRIES
ATTN: Human Resources
2207 Larchmont Ave. NE
Warren, OH 44483
It is our policy to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing employment;
- Provide equal opportunity to all employees and to all applicants for employment;
- Prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws